Monday, June 28, 2010

Daily Freebie: "Like" Snapfish On Facebook And Get A Free 8 X 10 Collage Print

Click HERE to "like" Snapfish on Facebook and get a free 8" X 10" collage print. Must "like" today but you have until July 5th to use the code (the codes are all FBFREEBIE).  Shipping is only $0.99.

New to Snapfish Sign up and get 50 FREE prints  (reg. 9 cents each).

Not new to Snapfish?  Check your emails when they send you one. I just recently got an email for a FREE notebook that was specific to my account ($9.99 value).  I used my credit to make my oldest son (he's 11) a "Cookbook" for him to write all his recipes, kitchen tips and whatnot in.  He has wanted to be a Chef for the longest time so I think that he will really like this.  I did have to pay $2.99 for shipping but that is not bad for such a cute book.  He isn't getting it until Christmas, though.  Check my next post coming out for the cute picture that I used and I will tell you what free picture editing site I used to make it even more special!

0 comments:

Post a Comment