Wednesday, June 2, 2010

MINDFIELD ONLINE SURVEY PANEL


One of the ways I like to make money as a stay-at-home mom is to do online surveys.  I usually save the money to put towards our vacations or towards Christmas (every little bit helps).  There are several survey sites out there- some good and some not so good. In the next few weeks, I would like to introduce you to the sites that I work with.

One of the newest sites that I have worked with and currently is one of my favorites is Mindfield Online.  The cash out threshold is only $5- that is the lowest I have seen. Which means that you only need $5 in your account to cash out.  You can opt to have payment sent via Paypal or a standard check in the mail.  Survey invitations are sent to your email and completed surveys are credited to your account 10-14 days after the survey closes.  Some surveys can result in product testing- I have tested two different products so far- it's kind of fun :)  You can also refer others and earn $1 for each person who signs up and takes their first survey.

Click HERE to sign up for Minefield Online.

*Disclosure- when you sign up through my link I earn $1

0 comments:

Post a Comment