Friday, May 13, 2011

It's Mega Swag Bucks Friday!!

Search & Win

Today is Mega Swag Bucks Friday ~ your chance to earn even more Swag Bucks to help you get closer to your next prize (my favorite is the Amazon.com gift cards). Are you signed up for Swag Bucks yet? If not click HERE and join. New members will be credited with 30 Swag Bucks to start with. This is a great way to earn a little extra cash (or gift cards). I have been using Swag Bucks for the past year and a half and I love it. =0)

When I first heard about Swag Bucks, I was a little skeptical but I tried it out and I love it.........Who doesn't love getting FREE stuff? There are several ways to earn Swag Bucks such as doing web searches using the Swag Bucks toolbar (the easiest way to earn), watching videos, completing special offers, referring friends, special codes (found in the toolbar or on the Swag Bucks blog), completing the daily poll, shopping and even doing surveys can get you Swag Bucks. You can also earn a Swag Buck each day you use the toolbar, visit the trusted surveys, clicking through the no obligation offers, or participate in the daily poll.

I'm currently turning my Swag Bucks into Amazon.com gift cards (450 Swag Bucks = $5 Amazon card). Plus, you can receive FREE Amazon Prime for the 3 months = FREE shipping. See this post to find out how.

0 comments:

Post a Comment