Sunday, May 15, 2011

What's In Your Mailbox?


I decided to change around the "What's In Your Mailbox" post a little.  I will post weekly (on the weekend) a picture and description of all my mailbox freebies from the previous week. It's my attempt at being a little more organized.  =0)

Here is what I received in my mailbox this past week:

2 Tide Samples (1 Powder detergent and 1liquid) - no longer available

Martha Stewart Living Magazine (FREE subscription)

Architectural Digest Magazine (FREE subscription)

Dove Men + Care Deodorant Sample - no longer available

FREE Suave Professional Product Coupon (my second one) no longer available

FREE I Heart Pyrex Potholder - no longer available

Prize Package From Wholly Guacamole (Won on a Facebook promo) - included a magnetic shopping list, 4 coasters, compressed sponge, 2 pamphlets full of all kinds of fun stuff, a squeezable avocado, and 2 FREE product coupons

What was in your mailbox?

0 comments:

Post a Comment