Saturday, May 14, 2011

My Walmart Trip: $25.11 Worth Of Groceries For Only $1.38 (+ Tax)!


I went to Walmart yesterday looking for a center for some flowers (a craft project for my daughter's room).......I'll show you my project when it's completed. =0)  But, of course I didn't find what I was looking for but I did find some good deals. 

My Walmart is currently discounting some of their clearance an additional 50% off.  I love it when they do that!  I was able to purchase $25.11 worth of groceries for only $1.38 (+ tax)!

Here is a breakdown of my shopping trip:

(2) Bottles of Wisk (listed as 12 loads each but I never use the full amount it calls for - a great way to save $ and my clothes are just as clean!)  = $0.97 each

(1) Bottle of Ocean Spray Blueberry/Cranberry Juice- on clearance for $2 (reg. $2.97) and then an additional 50% off = $1

(2) Bottles Of Propel - on clearance for $0.50 (reg. $0.97) and then an additional 50% off = $0.25 each

(1) Package of Kraft Cheese With A Touch of Philly - $2.58 and I used a FREE product coupon (from Kraft First Taste) = FREE

(1) Travel-Sized Secret Clinical Deodorant - $2.47 and I used a $3/1 coupon (received in the mail) = $0.53 overage

(2) Travel-Sized First Aid Kits - $0.97 each and I used a $1.50/2 coupon (no longer available) = $0.22 each

(1) Pair Of Fingernail Clippers - $1.53 and I used a $2 coupon (found @ Walgreen's) = $0.47 overage

(1) Suave Professionals Frizz Control - $2.74 and I used a FREE product coupon (from a promo no longer available) = FREE

(1) JMS Shirt - on clearance for $7 and then an additional 50% off and then I used a $5/1 coupon (from May's All You magazine) = $1.50 overage.

Have you scored any good deals lately?

0 comments:

Post a Comment