Sunday, May 29, 2011

What's In Your Mailbox?


I love getting freebies in the mail and since I forget most the time what I requested it's kind of like Christmas when I open up my mailbox. =0)

Here is what I received in my mailbox this week:

Coupon For a FREE tub of Cottonelle wipes (no longer available)

2 FREE L'il Critters Gummy Vitamins (Facebook promo- no longer available)

FREE Zone Perfect Sweet & Salty Bar +$1/2 coupon that I used to buy 2 more for FREE (Facebook promo- Still available)

Coupon for FREE 5 day count of Zyrtec (looks like this is still available)

$10 Prepaid Visa - Box Top for Education promo that was sent to select people through email (want to get in on these kind of deals?......sign up for Box Tops emails)

FREE Sample of FiberChoice tablets + $2 coupon (looks like this is still available)

*My kids also received a check for the surveys they do. (They belong to a couple of survey sites mainly dedicated to kids - I combine the $ and they split it)

*I also received a check from the credit card company because they made a mistake about 6 years ago on our account and charged us extra interest when we were covered under the Service Members Relief Act.......kind of like FREE $ I didn't know about. =0)

What did you receive in your mailbox?

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I can't wait for the mail to get here.
    I'm a new follower from the hop. Please visit me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New public follower here from Stalk Hop Friday. Sorry I’m late. Nice blog. I rarely get goodies like these in my mailbox. I would appreciate you following back http://talesfrommyjournal.blogspot.com I would also appreciate if you would like me in facebook http://www.facebook.com/DeniseMartin.LillaRose and in twitter @DeniseLillaRose. I always follow back. Just leave me a note so I know you stopped by.

    ReplyDelete